Committee to Review the Senior Vice President for Business and Finance Office
The Iowa State University Faculty Senate is charged with the review of the Office of the Senior Vice President for Business and Finance.
The Senior Vice President for Business and Finance is responsible for the fiscal operations of the university and general supervision of business operations of all university activities. Their mission is to create, preserve and enhance the cultural, fiscal, human, and physical environment that supports the university in making Iowa and the world a better place.
The Division of Business and Finance comprises of the following units:
- Business Services
University Book Stores
- Business and Finance Operations
- Environmental Health & Safety
Asbestos & Lead
Training & Communication
- Facilities Planning and Management
Building Security Services
Design & Construction Services
Postal & Parcel Services
Space Planning and Management
Veenker Memorial Golf Course
- Iowa State Center
- Public Safety
- Reiman Gardens
- Treasurer's Office
- University Museums
Anderson Sculpture Garden
Art on Campus Program
Brunnier Art Museum
Christian Peterson Art Museum
Farm House Museum
The Senior Vice President for Business and Finance has the primary responsibility within the university's administrative structure for the following priorities:
- Provide safe, attractive, effective, sustainable facilities and campus environment.
- Provide financial and business services that are ethical, efficient, and safeguard the university's assets.
- Provide experiences, scholarships, events, and venues that educate and enrich the university and its local statewide constituents.
- Promotes collaboration with internal and external entities to facilitate efficiencies, savings, and enduring successes.
We invite the University Community including students, staff, and faculty as well as residents of Ames Community to provide input regarding strengths and weaknesses pertaining to the activities of any of the above mentioned units. We specially invite comments and suggestions that will make the Division of Business and Finance better.
Please note that the names of the people making remarks will be kept confidential and the recommendations of the committee will not attribute the comments to any individual.
|FDAR Rep||Tim Derrick|
|RPA Rep||Jamie Brown|
|B&F Rep||Miles Lackey|